Sunday 24 March 2013

Hey Guys



Well for the next couple of weeks or so I guess I am going to be trying to find a format that works for me and play around with different ideas. currently I would like to blog everyday but I think that will only work for a couple of days a week at most then I will start blogging crap which is not what I want to do if people are going to look at my blog I should have the decency to post something worth reading. I was thinking of maybe once a week trying a vlog which may be fun or it may turn out rubbish, so I will have to play around with that.  I was also thinking about doing book reviews but I am worried I may ruin the book and people won’t want to read it so my though with that is I will try it and ask you guys what you think of it (I will probably do a book that most people have read like Harry Potter or the Hungry Caterpillar).  

Let me know what you think of my possible ideas for my blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment