Thursday 4 April 2013

a little bit of everything


Hey Guys
So instead of trying to make a YouTube video yesterday I ended up going doctors and being told I have an ear infection and on top of everything going on right now it was just the icing on the cake. Since November 2012 I have been taking five different tablets and now I am taking antibiotics. NO I am not looking for sympathy I just thought I would share a little of my life with you. So tomorrow I am going to attempt to make a video of a makeup tutorial for a female Dr Jekyll and Hyde I tried it today and here’s a picture for you all please have in mind this was just a quick run through and I will post a proper picture tomorrow.

so here's with red contacts


and here's without 


I have also been a busy writing a book I don’t know if it will ever get published one day but it’s a fun thing to do which I may end up posting about in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment