Friday 5 April 2013

CHICKEN


Hey guys
Okay I have still not done the YouTube video I keep talking about I think it’s safe to say for the time been I have chickened out and will not post one. I think this is due to the fact that I cannot think of an idea to go with do I want to vlog, try nail art tutorials or horror make-up  I think I just need to pick one and go down that route but horror make-up seems the way to go because it’s an area I've focused on before. So here a picture of the horror make-up I played around with today.




Believe it or not this only took me 10 minutes to do but with drying time would take about half an hour. I did use a different foundation to my actual skin colour so it would be more viable. I also ran out of fake blood and gelatine which would have made it better looking and added to the effect of muscle underneath.  

No comments:

Post a Comment