Wednesday 24 April 2013

Human Nature or Social Networking's FAULT


Hey guys

So I am sorry I haven’t posted in a while but I have had migraine and earache (major ouchy).

I have been thinking and it seems I have lost my truth telling abilities on my blog. I mean if you look at Manners and When I was younger I just wrote the truth the only other ballsy thing I have done since then was the video and I am sorry for that but I will try get back to that style of blogging when the inspiration hits me.

So this may be too much information but I am ill but I won’t go into details because it is nothing serious. I have been off university since January due to only doing one assignment due to going into hospital and I will start again in September.

 I think it is amazing how many people now feel it is there right to know every detail of my life when I haven’t spoken to them in FIVE years and five years ago it wasn’t like we were close anyway. I don’t really post on facebook nowadays I just go on it to check my course page to be nosey and peak at what I will doing next year. The amount of facebook message I have from people who have seen me in town and want to know why I am not at university (if you don’t know it’s none of your business SIMPLE). If I was posting updates about it on facebook I could understand why people would private message me but I am not. I now understand when my pregnant mates post about how everyone wants something to do with them till the baby a couple of months old.

Have social networks caused this invasion of privacy that now everyone now feels that they have a right to know what is going on in your life or is it human nature at its worse.


What did you all think of my video?

No comments:

Post a Comment