Monday 1 April 2013

ROCKY HORROR


Hey Guys
Sorry I didn’t blog over the weekend I went to see Rocky Horror in Manchester which was amazing not only was the show one of the best I have seen the fans were so welcoming and friendly. I also think that it was could how the cast recognised people Oliver Thornton ho is playing Frank’N’Furter knew hardcore fans name and while a group of us were talking to Roxanne Pallett she remember two people who she had seen in Birmingham. So today's post is going to be a picture post. Oh and I have also just been informed by a friend that my picture was up on the daily mail site with Roxanne Pallett.


 
Rhydian - Rocky
Kristian Lavercombe - Riff Raff
Joel Mintague - Eddie and Dr Scott
Ceris Hine - Columbia
Oliver Thornton - Frank'N'Futer
I told Oliver that he was my first Frankie and he replied 'I popped your Rocky Horror cherry how did it feel?' all I managed to say was AMAZING!!!
Roxanne Pallett - Janet 
Roxanne was so sweet and I didnt realise that we stood and spoke to each other for half an hour outside the theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment