Tuesday 9 April 2013

I always have a quotation for everything - it saves original thinking - Dorothy L. Sayers


Hey guys

So I just thought I would inform you all that I have had a mental block writing my book I think it is down to the fact I have decided to watch my Tudor box set.  So back to blogging I thought today I would share with you some quotes that I find inspirational.

Though she be but little, she is fierce!
William Shakespeare

All the worlds a stage,
and all the men and women merely players:
they have their exits and their entrances;
and one man in his time has many parts,
- William Shakespeare

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
 – Anton Chekhov

Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
Mark Twain

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
 – John Lennon

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
 – Oscar Wilde

Some people are going to leave a mark on this world, while others will leave a stain. Do not be that stain.
 - Unknown

Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.
 - Marilyn Monroe

Here are just some quotes that I have found over the years and have around my room I do not want to get all preachy but I think sometimes a quote can help you through times or help improve your mood.

If anyone’s has any quotes they find inspiration please feel free to share 

No comments:

Post a Comment